As an advisee, you have several responsibilities to make sure you stay on track academically.
- Be sure to schedule regular advising appointments with your academic advisor. Prepare for the appointment before you go (i.e. review course schedule, have an idea of classes you’d like to take).
- Use checklists to maintain a record of your progress through your academic major or program.
- Be aware of important registration dates.
- Follow your advising appointment with the appropriate action (i.e. register for classes, visit a resource office on campus).
- Share your goals and struggles with your advisor. This will help them to best assist you.
- Course Catalog
- Change of Major Form (on My.NDC.edu)
- Change of Advisor Form
- Questions to Ask Your Advisor
- Registration Guide
- Transient Student Certificate (Download PDF to fill out the form locally)
- Faculty Advisor Information
- Transfer Guides