The TRIO Student Support Services Program (SSS) at Notre Dame College is committed to increasing retention and graduation rates of TRIO Scholars. TRIO empowers our scholars to achieve their academic and personal goals by providing holistic and individualized support services.
TRIO’s Purpose Is To ...
- Provide opportunities for academic development
- Assist students with basic college requirements and navigation
- Motivate students towards the successful completion of their post-secondary education
How We Help …
Student Support Services for TRIO Scholars aim to address the whole student, providing support for both personal and academic ambitions.
Services Available To TRIO Scholars Include ...
- Academic Tutoring & Peer Mentoring
- Exclusive Computer Lab Access and Printing
- Scholar’s Lounge
- Academic Advising
- Educational & Financial Literacy Workshops
- FAFSA Advising
- Career & Professional Development
- Cultural & Social Enrichment Activities
- Leadership Opportunities (Emerging Leaders)
- Summer Programming
- National Network/Alumni Association
Who Is Eligible?
First-Generation College Student
Income-Eligible College Student
College Student With A Documented Disability
Application ... How To Apply
The TRIO Application Process Is Simple.
- Complete and submit a brief application and eligibility form, including supporting documents.
- Wait as your application is reviewed for completion and eligibility.
- If eligible, participate in an intake process to determine fit and inclusion.
- Enroll as a TRIO Scholar!
Featured Faculty & Staff
Tamera Herron, Ed.D.
Director, TRIO Student Support Services
Dr. Tam loves working with students. Her experience with diverse populations has provided her the opportunity to learn and grow in the management of student success programming for decades. She has a rich history with TRIO programs, as well as other educational and training programs. Her goal is to create a familial environment where students feel welcome and supported.
Mary Lynn Dixon
Ready to become a Trio Scholar?
To access the application, accepted/confirmed/registered Notre Dame students can apply by logging onto My.NDC.edu. The link to the application is under “Academic Services” -> “Trio Student Support Services.” If you have any questions, or need assistance with the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Discover the Real You at NDC
Your NDC education can waken and shape your passions, sharpen strengths and lead to a career path that is meaningful and rewarding. Discover your potential at NDC.