Notre Dame College sits on 53 picturesque, wooded acres, tucked away in South Euclid, a quiet suburban neighborhood just 25 minutes from downtown Cleveland.
Our beautiful campus provides the perfect setting for our:
- The English Tudor Gothic style Administration Building, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the U.S. Department of the Interior and houses classrooms, labs and offices
- The Regina Complex, which houses classrooms, offices, a gym and an auditorium
- Five residence halls that house 655 students
- The Connelly Center, the cafeteria and student center
- The Clara Fritzsche Library, which houses the Abrahamic Center
- The Falcon Café, which serves Starbucks products
- The Keller Center, home to the Murphy Gymnasium, a weight room and the 25-yard Mellen Pool
- Three athletic fields, a softball diamond and beach volleyball fields
Dozens of Student Activities, Clubs, Organizations and Athletics
A variety of clubs and activities enrich the experiences of the College’s 655 on-campus resident students. The Campus Ministry program and FalconCorps promote the spiritual growth of the Notre Dame College community and facilitate community service, retreats and liturgy.
The theatre, choir and marching band programs promote talent in the performing arts and provide entertainment for the College community and general public. Faculty members and students frequently schedule and coordinate lectures, plays, performances and concerts.
Throughout the semester, several art shows display the talent of our students and local artists.
Nineteen scholarship athletic teams, including football, and intramurals provide plenty of opportunities to get involved physically.
Most on-campus events are free, and students may purchase tickets at reduced rates for off-campus programs such as performances of the world-famous Cleveland Orchestra, the Cleveland Opera and road shows of Broadway productions at Playhouse Square.
A Short Drive to All Cleveland Has to Offer
The Northeast Ohio area combines the excitement and cultural wealth of a major urban and educational center with the relaxed atmosphere of a suburban setting. University Circle in Cleveland, a 500-acre complex containing an unusual blend of cultural, educational, medical, religious and social service institutions, is easily accessible from the College. Legacy Village and Beachwood Mall, two of Cleveland’s finest lifestyle retail centers, are just around the corner.
Situated on the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland is the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and several professional sports teams. The Cleveland Metroparks offer a variety of activities and recreational opportunities. Snowy winters provide abundant opportunities for skiing and tobogganing, and popular ski areas are located a short distance from the city.
In short, Notre Dame College and the City of Cleveland have much to offer. Come join our family. You’ll feel right at home!