The small campus atmosphere is the main reason that international students come to Notre Dame College. As an international student, you will receive personal attention from faculty and staff in and out of the classroom.
Experience the College >
Notre Dame College, a Catholic institution in the tradition of the Sisters of Notre Dame, educates a diverse population in the liberal arts for personal, professional and global responsibility. The College strives to provide a mission-focused, values-based, private Catholic education to students who might otherwise not have access to such an experience.
30 Academic Majors Available
Over 60 International Students On Campus
Students From Over 20 Different Countries
International students are those who legally reside in a country other than the United States. Notre Dame College requires the following credentials from each international student seeking admission:
- Official academic transcripts of all secondary and post-secondary education (if the academic transcripts are in a language other than English, the original transcripts must be submitted along with notarized/certified English translations)
- Competency in English – (see below-applicable only to non-native English speakers who graduated or will graduate from a secondary school outside the USA)
- International Student Financial Aid Form: Select this link to access and print a PDF version of the form.
- Verification of Country of Birth and Citizenship form: Verification of Country of Birth and Citizenship (PDF version)
For Transfer Students:
- Verification of F-1 Status form, and
- College credit may be offered for completion of coursework
- Non-U.S. college/university transcripts may need to be sent to an evaluation service such as SCHOLARO.com
To qualify for admission, the following conditions have been met and demonstrated competence in the English language as evidenced by, one of the following:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Second Language) minimum score of 550 PB (paper-based) / 213 CB (computer-based) (toefl.org)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) minimum score of 6.0 (ielts.org).
- CAE (Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English) minimum score of C (pass)
- ELS Language Centers level 112 Proficiency Examination (els.com)
- General Certificate of Education minimum score of C (pass) on either O (ordinary) or A (advanced) level. Scores must be no more than 2 years old.
Notre Dame College focuses on affordability by offering academic, need – based and athletic and performance-based scholarships to students.
International students must complete the following application: International Student Financial Aid Application.
The Director of International Recruitment and Advising, Cal Nolan, can answer questions and provide assistance for both prospective and current Notre Dame College students. He can be reached by phone at 216.373.5384 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the Next Step >
For students who have been accepted for the Fall 2020 semester, here are your next steps.
Time to Visit >
Visit Notre Dame College and see for yourself. Once you visit, you’ll know why you should be a Falcon for Life.
Find Out More Information: Request Information >
Time to find out more – Don’t wait!
Notre Dame College Title IX Statement on Non-Discrimination:
Notre Dame College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, or age in its programs and activities. This policy extends to employment with and admission to the College.