Transfer to Notre Dame College
Transferring to NDC is easy – transfer Scholarships are Available.
transˈfər, ˈtransfər ˈst(y)o͞odnt
A transfer student is an individual who has already graduated from high school (or equivalent) and/or in good academic, financial, and personal standing at another accredited university, college, or community college.
Notre Dame College welcomes and appreciates transfer students. We have designed our undergraduate transfer admissions process to ensure a smooth transition for students like you. Every year, Notre Dame College enrolls over 200 new traditional aged and adult transfer students.
Notre Dame College requires the following credentials from each transfer student seeking admission:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official academic transcripts from each college or university previously attended
- Official high school transcript is required (if completed less than 12 college credit hours)
- Personal interview with an Admissions Counselor
- Transfer Performance Form
Transfer of Credit Policy
Notre Dame College will accept college credits that are above 100 or 1000 level and the student received a grade of a “D” or better will transfer. Students may need to provide course descriptions and course syllabus to determine the equivalency to Notre Dame College Courses.
Get Experiential Learning Credits: Read more on Pg. 44 >
Those who have acquired academic knowledge or skills through direct experience, in-service training or noncredit classes may have it validated for college credit.
Take the Next Step >
For students who have been accepted to the College, here are your next steps.
Time to Visit >
Visit Notre Dame College and see for yourself. Once you visit, you’ll know why you should be a Falcon for Life.
Find Out More Information: Request Information >
Time to find out more – Don’t wait!
Transfer Students Are Encouraged To
Fill Out The FAFSA
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) allows students to apply for federal grants, loans, and work-study funds.
Be sure to include Notre Dame College’s Federal School Code Number 003085 to ensure that Notre Dame will electronically receive the results of your application. Follow the link below for more information and tips about filling out the FAFSA.
Notre Dame College has agreements with the following Community Colleges in Ohio:
Browse course catalogs and other transfer resources below.
- Articulation Agreement – Lorain Community College – Bachelor of Arts English: Pre-Law/English
- Articulation Agreement – Cuyahoga Community College – Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Business and Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Dual Admission Agreement – Cuyahoga Community College