About the Division
The nursing program at Notre Dame College is a popular choice for aspiring nurses who want to grow not just a career – but also grow as a person. Our program features small class sizes, personalized instruction, extensive clinical experience and more. Notre Dame College teaches ethics to help nurses become extraordinarily caring and healing professionals.
Notre Dame College offers three degree programs covering the continuum of nursing education and professions:
- pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- post-licensure RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing Education.
Notre Dame College nursing facilities include:
- Shaughnessy Center for Nursing Innovation, a state-of-the-art interactive nursing classroom in Regina Hall of the South Euclid campus
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
The Notre Dame College Difference: Special Lamplighting Ceremony
Notre Dame College nursing traditionally commemorates its family tradition of educating students in the nursing profession through celebrations midway through the nursing program with a special lamp lighting ceremony for junior nursing students, and at the conclusion of the nursing degree via a traditional pinning ceremony for graduating senior nurses.
Faculty and Curriculum
Our Nursing faculty is committed to the mission of Notre Dame College and believe that all students begin graduate study with a fundamental understanding of the concepts of Person, Environment, Health, and Nursing. The program:
- Respects the uniqueness of each student’s baccalaureate preparation
- Prepares students for personal, professional, and global responsibility.
- Build upon each student’s professional knowledge, skills and abilities; to enhance awareness of the globalization of healthcare and the impact of nursing education to prepare professional practice nurses for 21st century healthcare.
- Prepares students to deepen their knowledge of nursing as they become role models for their students.
- Emphasizes leadership and the analysis of ethical issues that builds upon the theme of personal responsibility.
The Notre Dame College Nursing Division helps our nursing students secure jobs so they can begin their healing vocation immediately upon graduation.
Our Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff at Notre Dame College are central to the personal attention and caring heart of our student learning environment; the esteem and accomplishment of our higher education model; and the warmth, collaboration and economic impact of our workplace.
Notre Dame College offers majors in nearly 30 disciplines. Our associate, bachelor and master degrees include outstanding programs in education, business, nursing, and science. Weekend, adult and online classes are also available.
Discover the Real You at Notre Dame College
Your Notre Dame College education can waken and shape your passions, sharpen strengths and lead to a career path that is meaningful and rewarding. Discover your potential at NDC.