Business AdministrationAcademic Division
Do you enjoy critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, reasoning – as well as working both independently and in teams? Explore the numerous undergraduate and graduate, online and on-site programs, ranging from healthcare administration to human resource management, marketing and more, offered through the Business Administration division at Notre Dame College.
Where do you envision working? Big corporate campus? Small, main street office? Do you want to open your own business? Do you picture yourself working an integral part of a large team – or are you more of an independant, go-it-alone person? Whether it’s in sales, marketing or administration – a business degree from Notre Dame College is your gateway to a wide range of career options across all industries.
What Our Business Students Learn
Notre Dame College students majoring in all Business Administration are trained to:
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral forms
- Critically evaluate, analyze and interpret information to solve problems and make business decisions
- Act ethically while adhering to the highest standards of personal, social and professional integrity
- Use technology to develop and enhance business processes
- Collaborate effectively in diverse teams across cultures
There is a common core of courses taken by students majoring in most Business Administration programs, including Accounting, Business Administration, International Business, Management Information Systems, Management and Marketing. (This list does not apply to Sport Management or Human Resources Development.)
Business and Liberal Education
Students graduating from Notre Dame College business programs are prepared to function as creative, dynamic, morally responsible leaders in a global society. The business faculty instill the mission-focused, values-based Notre Dame College mission to educate future business professionals to pursue their careers or higher degrees with integrity and responsibility.
Notre Dame College offers the best of business education with the benefits of a liberal arts learning – a great combination that contributes to skills sets for career longevity and a life well lived.
Why NDC is a Unique Place to Study Business
Notre Dame College:
- Advances entrepreneurs and civic-minded business students by supporting annual Northeast Ohio community business pitch competition. More >
- Offers an entrepreneurship minor and co-major, which can be earned in conjunction with another degree program at the College.
- Created Enterprise Development Center, an interdisciplinary initiative that connects students with internships at Cleveland-area startups and supports eligible social enterprise entrepreneurs.
Our Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff at Notre Dame College are central to the personal attention and caring heart of our student learning environment; the esteem and accomplishment of our higher education model; and the warmth, collaboration and economic impact of our workplace.
Notre Dame College offers majors in nearly 30 disciplines. Our associate, bachelor and master degrees include outstanding programs in education, business, nursing, and science. Weekend, adult and online classes are also available.
Discover the Real You at Notre Dame College
Your Notre Dame College education can waken and shape your passions, sharpen strengths and lead to a career path that is meaningful and rewarding. Discover your potential at NDC.