Students completing a major in Business Administration are prepared to function as professionals in the global business environment. The program is designed to provide the student with a broad-based knowledge of advanced business courses in a variety of areas in the business division. It will prepare students to continue their studies in graduate school as well as pursue a career in business with online degree option allowing students to focus on business administration in the healthcare, human resources management or general management fields.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students majoring in all Business Administration majors will be able to:
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral forms
- Critically evaluate, analyze and interpret information to solve problems and make business decisions
- Act ethically while adhering to the highest standards of personal, social and professional integrity
- Use technology to develop and enhance business processes
- Collaborate effectively in diverse teams across cultures
Business Administration Core Courses + 24 upper biennium (300/400 level) credits from four of the eight fields listed below (some of the courses may have prerequisites).
- Human Resources Development
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Software Development
- Sport Management