CashNet/Make A Payment
NDC CashNet is Notre Dame College’s online payment system which allows students to view their student account information online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Benefits of NDC CashNet:
- View and print statements from any computer, any time
- Make online payments free from any checking or savings account
- Make online payments from any American Express, Discover, or Mastercard with a small 2.75% convenience charge (includes debit cards)
- Sign up for electronic direct deposit of refunds using our e-refund system
- Enroll in a semester payment plan
- Request transcripts online
TRIO Student Support Services
The TRIO Student Support Services Program (SSS) at Notre Dame College is committed to increasing retention and graduation rates of TRIO Scholars. TRIO empowers scholars to achieve their academic and personal goals by providing holistic and individualized support services. Those eligible for the program are first-generation college students, income-eligible college students, and college students with a documented disability. In addition, students must be a citizen or permanent resident in the U.S. and pursuing a bachelor’s degree (or associate’s on the way to a bachelor’s degree) at Notre Dame. Learn more about TRIO.