100% of required course materials.
Day one success.
Falcon Access: A Beyond 100 Pathway to Your College Degree
Beyond 100: Falcon Access is Notre Dame College’s innovative new course materials program that provides all students with all required course materials for one, low price!
- One flat, low fee for all required course materials
- Convenient and automatic access to digital materials on the first day of class through Moodle
- Levels the cost of course material expenses for all students
How It Works
- All full-time and part-time undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in the program at time of registration
- The program fee is added to the student account
- All required course materials are delivered by the first day of class in various digital and print formats based on the instructor’s adoptions
AVERAGE EXPENSE PER YEAR FOR COURSE MATERIALS:
YOUR COST WITH THE FALCON ACCESS PROGRAM:
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs ABOUT THE FALCON ACCESS PROGRAM
WHAT IS THE FALCON ACCESS PROGRAM?
WHAT IS THE FEE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROGRAM?
WHEN DOES THE PROGRAM BEGIN?
HOW DO I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS COST SAVINGS?
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
WHAT COURSE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY MATERIALS?
HOW WILL I BE BILLED?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I ADD OR DROP A COURSE?
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
You may contact FalconAccess@ndc.edu with any additional questions.
Notre Dame College, a Catholic institution in the tradition of the Sisters of Notre Dame, educates a diverse population in the liberal arts for personal, professional and global responsibility.
Questions? Email FalconAccess@ndc.edu