At Notre Dame College, we have designed our undergraduate transfer admissions process to ensure a smooth transition for students like you. A transfer student is an individual who has already graduated from high school (or equivalent) are in good academic, financial, and personal standing at another accredited university, college, or community college may apply to transfer to Notre Dame College.
Notre Dame College requires the following credentials from each transfer student seeking admission:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official academic transcripts from each college or university previously attended
- Official high school transcript is required (if completed less than 12 college credit hours)
- Personal interview with an Admissions Counselor
- Transfer Performance Form
Notre Dame College is committed to you. Our counselors will assist you through every step of the way.
Office Phone: 216.373.5355
Notre Dame College will accept college credits that are above 100 or 1000 level and the student received a grade of a “D” or better will transfer. Students may need to provide course descriptions and course syllabus to determine the equivalency to Notre Dame College Courses.
- Lakeland Transfer Guide
- Lakeland Community College Holden Center Partnership – Bachelor of Arts in Business, Sports Management
- Lakeland Community College Gaming Design Program
- Cuyahoga Community College Transfer Guide
- Lorain County Community College Transfer Guide
- Articulation Agreement – Lorain Community College – Bachelor of Arts English: Pre-Law/English
Notre Dame College has agreements with the following Community Colleges in Ohio:
Central Ohio Technical College, Northwest State Community College, Terra State Community College, Eastern Gateway Community College, Columbus State Community College, Marion State Community College, Owens Community College, Sinclair Community College