Notre Dame College welcomes and appreciates transfer students. We have designed our undergraduate transfer admissions process to ensure a smooth transition for students like you. Every year, Notre Dame College enrolls over 200 new traditional aged and adult transfer students. A transfer student is an individual who has already graduated from high school (or equivalent) and/or in good academic, financial, and personal standing at another accredited university, college, or community college.
Notre Dame College requires the following credentials from each transfer student seeking admission:
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Official academic transcripts from each college or university previously attended
- Official high school transcript is required (if completed less than 12 college credit hours)
- Personal interview with an Admissions Counselor
- Transfer Performance Form
Notre Dame College is committed to you. Our counselors will assist you through every step of the way.
Office Phone: 216.373.5355
Transfer of Credit Policy
Notre Dame College will accept college credits that are above 100 or 1000 level and the student received a grade of a “D” or better will transfer. Students may need to provide course descriptions and course syllabus to determine the equivalency to Notre Dame College Courses.
Take the Next Step >
For students who have been accepted for the Fall 2020 semester, here are your next steps.
Time to Visit >
Visit Notre Dame College and see for yourself. Once you visit, you’ll know why you should be a Falcon for Life.
Find Out More Information: Request Information >
Time to find out more – Don’t wait!
- Lakeland Transfer Guide
- Lakeland Community College Holden Center Partnership – Bachelor of Arts in Business, Sports Management
- Lakeland Community College Gaming Design Program
- Cuyahoga Community College Transfer Guide
- Lorain County Community College Transfer Guide
- Articulation Agreement – Lorain Community College – Bachelor of Arts English: Pre-Law/English
Notre Dame College has agreements with the following Community Colleges in Ohio:
Central Ohio Technical College, Northwest State Community College, Terra State Community College, Eastern Gateway Community College, Columbus State Community College, Marion State Community College, Owens Community College, Sinclair Community College