Homecoming & Alumni Reunion 2019: Friday, October 4, through Sunday, October 6
Mark your calendars now and save the date! We are looking forward to seeing you at our annual celebration!
For your convenience, online registration will be required for some events. Reunion classes will sign up separately. Details are forthcoming.
Would you like to be part of the Planning Committee? Contact Nick Formica, Director of Alumni Relations, at 216.373.5316 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about volunteer opportunities or to register for events.
Please consider being a Homecoming Sponsor! Contact Ann Coakley, Executive Director of College Advancement, at 216.373.6532 or email@example.com to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
2019 Homecoming Schedule
Friday October 4
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm – Spirit Rock
- 5:00pm – Mission Effectiveness Speaker
- 6:00 pm – Alumni Reception – Foyer
Saturday October 5
- 10:00am Panel Discussion/’68 Dedication
- 12:00pm – NDC Family Picnic Lunch
- 2:00 pm Breakout Sessions
- Older Alum as We Age: What Are Some Keys to Authentic Happiness? (presented by Louise Prochaska and Roz Scheer-McLeod)
- Mini-Charism (presented by Sr. Lisa Novak)
- History of South Euclid/SNDs in America (presented by Sr. Eileen Quinlan)
- 4:30 pm Reunion Dinner (Individual Class Dinners Off Campus)
Sunday October 6
- 10:00am – Alumni Mass
- 11:30am – Alumni Brunch
- 1:00pm – Reunion Classes Cleveland Excursions
Enjoy this video from our 2017 celebration and be prepared to have more fun in 2019!
Celebrate the common bond you created during your experience here. Reunion offers an opportunity to honor your time at Notre Dame College through a meaningful gift.
As we look forward to the 100th Anniversary of Our Lady’s College, the historic Administration Building is in need of some tender loving care. We hope to preserve this beautiful building at the heart of our campus so that it can continue to meet the needs of students for generations to come while preserving the history of the College. Leading up to the 100th Anniversary in 2022, we will be directing reunion giving to this project. More information, including naming opportunities will be available next spring.
Donate online. Please select other and type “Reunion Giving” for the designation