Notre Dame College’s Board of Trustees invites confidential applications and nominations for the 15th President of the College.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and should be submitted prior to January 2, 2020, to receive full consideration. Applications should include a letter of interest, resume/cv and information for five professional references submitted to NotreDameCollege@hyatt-fennell.com. Confidential inquiries and nominations also should be directed to Cheryl Hyatt or Robert Head at NotreDameCollege@hyatt-fennell.com.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree (earned doctorate or terminal degree preferred) appropriate for college leadership and a personal commitment to life-long learning
- Foster a vibrant and inclusive campus community
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated success in creating new revenue streams
- Demonstrate executive administrative accomplishments encompassing resource development, fiscal planning and management, and strategic and long-range planning
- Be an effective and enthusiastic fund-raiser and advocate connecting the College to the larger community
- Develop and maintain rapport with regional business and civic leaders
- Understand the opportunities and challenges facing Catholic colleges today
- Be a strong leader with a track record of successfully leading organizational improvement and transformation
- Have a passion for representing Notre Dame and its mission to alumni, donors and the community
For a full profile, please visit Hyatt-Fennell.com. Notre Dame is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Notre Dame College
For almost a century, Notre Dame College has educated a diverse population in the liberal arts for personal, professional and global responsibility. Founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame in 1922, the College has grown strategically to keep pace with the rapidly changing needs of students and the dramatic changes in higher education. But it has never lost sight of its emphasis on teaching students not only how to make a good living but also how to live a good life.
Today, the College offers bachelor’s degrees in 30 disciplines plus a variety of master’s degrees, certification programs and continuing and professional development programs for adult learners on campus and online. Notre Dame College offers NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletic programs for men and women and is located in a picturesque residential neighborhood just 25 minutes from the heart of Cleveland. Hallmarks of the Notre Dame experience include stimulating academics, personalized attention of dedicated faculty and staff, and small class sizes.
Notre Dame College is located at 4545 College Road in South Euclid. For further information contact Brian Johnston, chief communications officer, at 216.373.5252 or email@example.com.