For New Notre Dame College Students
Notre Dame College is a place for students who want to take their education beyond the pages of a book and into the world. Our students succeed because they learn through experiences, engage with their peers, and root their studies in their values and convictions. A Notre Dame student enters their freshman year with an eagerness to learn and grow, an interest in the world around them, and a desire to make a difference. They emerge a graduate with relevant professional skills, a broadened perspective, and tools they’ll use to lead an impactful life.
- Connect with NDC – Visit campus. Meet with faculty, staff and students. Check out our social media!
- Log into MyNDC.edu and set up your account.
- Submit your $150 enrollment deposit.
- Complete your FAFSA to receive an official financial aid award offer.
- Check out campus housing information.
- Submit final high school transcripts.
- Attend orientation.