Activities sponsored by the Office of Student Engagement include Homecoming events, Intramurals including Zumba, Yoga, and Dodgeball, and Open Mic Nights. In addition to social programs, we also offer cultural events, holiday programs, and service projects in order to enhance the holistic development of the students. The Office of Student Engagement assists the Falcons Activities Board (FAB), who sponsors social events for the students. In addition, we work with over 10 active student organizations on campus! The clubs are not only social by nature, but also serve the purposes of service, academic, and recreation!
The mission of the Office of Student Engagement is to connect students to leadership opportunities, campus involvement, and the campus community in the spirit of the Notre Dame College Mission.
Vision and Purpose
- Fostering life-long peer friendships
- Developing professional relationships with faculty and staff
- Creating opportunities in campus organizations
- Gaining managerial and supervisory skills for future careers
- Creating fun programs that provide an outlet for stress management
- Mentoring students to connect and lead student inspired activities
Interested in getting involved on campus? If so, email Katie Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Check us out!
Student Engagement is on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook! As we try to go paperless we rely on social media to promote our upcoming campus events. Follow us on Instagram at “NDCStudentEngagement”, Twitter “@NDC_Engagement”, and Facebook at “Notre Dame College Student Engagement.”