- Library Services
- Math Resources
- Technology Resources
- The Writing Lab @ Notre Dame College
- Writing and Grammar Resources
General and Local Resources and Services:
- Academic Calendar
- CashNet (payment system)
- Degree Progress Tracker
- In order to help you stay on track as you progress to graduation, NDC has launched an online degree audit system on MyNDC.
- Request Transcripts
- Student Accounts
- Virtual Bookstore
Professional Organizations for Nursing Graduate Students: Educator Resources
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- AACN Graduate Nursing Student Academy GNSA
- Association for Prevention, Teaching and Research
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education CCNE
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
- National League for Nursing
- NIH Office of Extramural Research, Protecting Human Research Participants
- National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR)
- NLN Teaching Resources
- NLN Simulation Innovation Resource Center (SIRC)
- NLN Educator competencies
- International Council of Nurses Education Network
- Quality and Safety Education for Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- US DHHS; Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHQR)
- Clara Fritzsche Library
- As an NDC student, you have online access to a variety of internet databases that will make your studying, research, and project completion much easier. Databases are listed A-Z and can be chosen based upon the specific topic you wish to find scholarly articles about; for a multidisciplinary search, use Academic Search Complete. If you have difficulty using the database system, contact the Clara Fritzsche Library at 216-373-5267.
- NDC has access to a handful of popular eJournals; consider them as a valuable source in any research you do throughout your course of study.
The Writing Lab @ Notre Dame College
Andreas Kolaczko is the writing tutor for the Notre Dame College Writing Center. Andreas will be the contact for Finn Center students who seek this service.
Andreas has an undergraduate degree from Notre Dame College where he majored in English and minored in Psychology. While there, he established the Notre Dame College Writing Center alongside Michele Polak. He is currently pursuing an MA in literature at Miami University.
Easily accessible by email, Andreas is able to provide quick feedback on all of your written needs– regardless of where you’re at in the writing process. Trained in helping undergraduate and graduate students, regardless of discipline or subject, he provides revision suggestions within the margins of papers while following the given prompts and professor’s expectations. After providing help with revisions on the thesis, content, support, structure, and citations of each paper, he will give overall feedback on what else may be needed to strengthen the paper’s thesis or argument.
You can contact Mr. Kolaczko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writing and Grammar Resources:
- Clara Fritzsche Library Services for Online Students
- Essential Resources for ESL Students
- Grammar Girl
- Grammar Handbook
- HippoCampus – Writing Videos
- IEW (Institute for Excellence in Writing) – Writing Webinars
- Online Essay Writing Guidelines for College Students
- Paradigm Writing Assistant
- Smart Thinking – tutoring services from Pearson Education (paid)
- University of Wisconsin – Writing Center
- Career Development/Planning
- Take the Focus 2 test to help you determine which field of study aligns with your values, interests, & skills. After you take the test, contact Career Services at 216-373-5217 or email@example.com
- Job Search Preparation & Assistance
- Use one of the five specialized guides to help you write a professional resume & cover letter, prepare for an interview, or narrow down your application options. If you are ready to search for jobopenings, consult the links provided on the page (separated by field, location, and/or type of job site).
- Job Search Tips
- LinkedIn is an excellent source of collaborated information; their “Student Job hunting Handbook” series has compiled tips and resources from millions of LinkedIn members.
- Many programs at NDC require an internship; contact Career Services to discuss the Internship Program further.
- Comprehensive Review of Resume/LinkedIn/Web Portfolio (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Notre Dame Counseling Center
- Make an appointment
- If you live near campus and would like to meet with a counselor, fill out the form using the link above and a member of the NDC Counseling Center staff will reach out to you to schedule an appointment. If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911, your local police department, or go directly to an emergency room.
- Veterans Post 9/11 GI Bill
- As a veteran you have access to benefits to help you further your education. Depending on your length of service, you may be eligible for anywhere from 40-100% tuition, housing, and supplies benefits. To learn more about your specific benefits from the VA, visit http://gibill.va.gov/.
- Yellow Ribbon Project
- If you are at the 100% benefit level under the Post 9/11 GI Bill, you qualify for the Yellow Ribbon Project. The Yellow Ribbon Project is designed to fill the gap between VA benefits and any remaining cost of tuition. After your Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits are approved NDC will waive 50% of the remaining tuition costs.
- If you are dealing with combat related stress or PTSD, please consider reading this Combat Stress and Depression pdf at or call the Veteran’s Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255.