On-Campus Students, Faculty and Staff of Notre Dame College may apply below for borrowing privileges as defined by the circulation policies of the Clara Fritzsche Library. Some of these policies are highlighted below (for the full versions of library policies and procedures on the library’s web site, click here). Your agreement will be processed within 3 business days.
- Patrons will be held responsible and liable for all materials checked out under their library account. Patrons also agree to pay any fines, charges or fees that are assessed to them according to the Library’s circulation policies and procedures.
- The Circulation Librarian or Library Director may suspend a patron’s borrowing privileges at any time for non-payment of fines, charges or fees. Borrowing privileges may be permanently suspended if a patron demonstrates frequent or repeated disregard of library notices or policies.
- Patrons are charged overdue fines according to the following table:
|Item Type||Amount Charged Per Day Overdue|
|Non-Reserve Materials||10¢ per item|
|Reserve Materials||50¢ per item|
|Audio-Visual or Technology Equipment||$1.00 per item|
|OhioLINK Materials||50¢ per item ($2.00 per item per day if recalled)|
|Non-OhioLINK Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Materials||Determined by the lending library|
Faculty and staff are exempted from fines only on materials owned by the Clara Fritzsche Library. (OhioLINK and interlibrary loan charges apply to all patrons).
- A patron will be charged $2.00 for failing to pick up an OhioLINK or interlibrary loan item within 7 days of notification of its arrival.
- The standard replacement charge for any lost or long-overdue (over 30 days) OhioLINK item is $115.00.