The Internship Program at Notre Dame College will:
- Provide real world experience in your field of study
- Give you a competitive edge over other college graduates
- Assist in providing networking opportunities in the professional world
- Help you narrow down the areas to pursue in your field
Although the Internship Program is not mandatory for all students, all Notre Dame College students are encouraged to participate in the program.
For all questions related to this program, please contact Internship Coordinator, Bill Leamon at 216.373.6473 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Internship Office is located in the Career Services Center on the second floor of the Clara Fritzsche Library.
All students who intend to register for internship credit hours must attend one Internship Orientation. Any student who does not attend an orientation will not be permitted to register for internship credit hours, unless you make arrangements with Bill Leamon. Please contact Bill Leamon at wleamon@ndc or 440-503-3126 to sign up for an internship orientation or individual meeting.
- Internship Proposal Forms
- Internship Approval Directions:
- The forms may be filled out online and sent to your faculty advisor via email for his/her approval.
- Make sure you include all required attachments when this is sent to your faculty advisor and the Internship Coordinator, Bill Leamon. Failure to include all required information and attachments will delay the approval of your internship.
- All required documents are reflected on the Internship Approval Checklist – click here.
- Remember that you must also present a copy of your completed and signed Internship Proposal Forms in order to register for internship credit hours at Student Services. This can be done in person or remotely via email. Approval for your internship is separate from course registration and Moodle.
- The deadline for Internship Registrations is:
- Summer deadline: Thursday, June 30th
- Internship Program Student Guide
- Internship Program Faculty Guide (PDF File, 620KB)