Welcome to Notre Dame College Online!
Thank you for your interest in Notre Dame College Online! Notre Dame College admits students who demonstrate a potential to excel and an appetite for rigorous academic work. Notre Dame College understands that every student is unique. That’s why each applicant’s credentials are individually evaluated with consideration of academic record, entrance examination performance and evidence of an aptitude for success in college studies. In the spirit of its mission, Notre Dame College opens its arms to students of diverse religious, racial, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds, various ages and personal experiences.
For an in-depth look at student requirements for entry into a course of study, check out NDC’s admission requirements by program.
- Associate of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (ECE)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (MMIS/K-12 Licensure)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Graduate Certificates in Security Policy Studies
- Master of Arts in National Security and Intelligence Studies
- Master of Education
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Teacher Education Evening Licensure (TEEL)
Notre Dame College has a fair and generous policy for transferring academic credit earned within the past five years at a regionally accredited college or university. Course work completed more than five years ago at a regionally accredited college or university is evaluated on a course-by-course basis.
NDC accepts college credits from regionally accredited institutions of higher learning. Credit at NDC is contingent upon the following factors:
- The student must have received a grade of C or higher.
- The course(s) must have been taken above the 100 or 1000 level.
- Send your transcripts for your personal evaluation.
Prospective transfer students may need to provide course descriptions and a syllabus to determine the equivalency to Notre Dame College courses.
Fax transcripts to 800.473.2512.
In order to graduate, transfer students will need to complete at least 32 credits at Notre Dame College and abide by all other graduation requirements. Each student is assigned a faculty advisor to ensure the student meets all academic requirements.
Notre Dame College accepts
credits through the ACE Alternative Credit Project
Notre Dame College is transfer friendly for adult and online students.
Notre Dame College, a founding institution in the American Council on Education (ACE), accepts college credits from online providers in order to keep costs low and provide more flexibility for students to earn their degrees.
Transfer of Credits: How does it work?
Step 2: Complete accepted courses.
Notre Dame College
4545 College Road
South Euclid, OH 44121
Want to learn more? Complete the online interest form and we’ll provide you with the latest information about campus, upcoming events, programs, application information and more!
Notre Dame College reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant who does not meet its admission standards.