Notre Dame College is proud to offer a selection of top-ranked, career-driven degree programs designed to enhance professional potential.
The College is dedicated to supporting all students who choose Notre Dame programs to pursue knowledge and growth, which is why the College strives to offer quality education that meets the highest standards.
In its most recent acknowledgement, Women in the Field of Emergency Management, or WTFem, is highlighting Notre Dame degrees that equip people for careers in emergency management and related industries like public works, waste management and first responders. The College is recognized by WTFem as an institution that is raising awareness of diversity in these fields and addressing a lack of information about these careers available to women.
Other accolades for onsite, online and hybrid degree programs at the College that demonstrate why Notre Dame is known for its tradition of academic excellence.
- No. 1 on the list of Best Online Catholic Colleges in 2022 by Intelligent.com
- No. 7 on the list of Best Online Associate in Liberal Arts Programs of 2022 by Intelligent.com
- No. 9 on the list of Best 29 Associate Degree in Liberal Arts in 2022 by Best Value Schools
- No. 14 on our list Best Bachelor’s Degrees in Early Childhood Education by Best Accredited Colleges
- No. 22 best Value Master of Arts in Security Policy, Intelligence Studies Guide to Online Schools by Optimal, formerly SR Education Group
- No. 24 on the list of Best Online Colleges in Ohio in 2022 by Intelligent.com
- No. 24 online Bachelor of Arts in education in Mild/Moderate Intervention Specialist (K–12) by CollegeConsensus.com
- No. 33 on the list of Best Online Colleges for Working Adults in 2022 by Intelligent.com
- No. 25 on the list of Best Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs in Early Childhood Education by Best Accredited Colleges
- No. 28 among the Best Online Early Childhood Education programs for 2021 by Study.com
- No. 40 on the list of Best Bachelor’s in Education Degrees by Study.com
- No. 40 on our list Best Bachelor’s in Education Degrees by Best Accredited Colleges
- No. 41 among the 50 Best Online Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education Programs in 2020 by Super Scholar
- No. 44 on the list of Best Master’s Degrees in Ohio by University HQ
- No. 50 on the list of Best Bachelor’s Degrees in Ohio by University HQ
- No. 89 among the top 100 best affordable entrepreneurship programs by University HQ
Learn more about this history of high standards:
- Notre Dame College Online Degrees in Nursing, Business, Education Rank Among Nation’s Best
- Notre Dame College Early Childhood Education Degree Ranked Among Country’s Top 25
- Notre Dame College Earns National Recognition from International Literacy Association
Information about these and other programs are available at NotreDameCollege.edu.
About Notre Dame College
Notre Dame College is a private, Catholic, liberal arts college in South Euclid, Ohio, committed to teaching students how to make a good living and live a good life. Founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame in 1922, the College offers bachelor’s degrees in 30 disciplines plus a variety of master’s degrees, certification programs and continuing and professional development programs for adult learners on campus and online. For more information, visit NotreDameCollege.edu.