As students, Notre Dame College touched our lives in so many ways. As alumni, please consider investing in your College!
The Notre Dame College Alumni Association (NDCAA) is led by a volunteer board of committed alumni who are dedicated to advancing the mission of Notre Dame College while strengthening the bonds of alumni friendship.
Demonstrate your confidence in Notre Dame College by making a philanthropic contribution. There are many ways to give. Please visit our Support NDC website for more details. Contributions to the College are deductible for Federal Income Tax purposes.
Help us to recruit the next generation of alumni by lending a hand to our Admissions staff! Notre Dame College graduates are the best ambassadors for a Notre Dame College education – because you’ve experience it yourself!
Refer interested students to Assistant Dean of Enrollment Brandy Viol at 1.877.NDC.EDU.
Our current students can benefit from your expertise! We seek alumni to:
- Act as a resource for current students in their career exploration
- Serve as cooperative education links
- Provide cooperative education and internship opportunities
Become a Mentor
We want to help our students reach their full potential and graduate!
Students can face a number of obstacles – academically, socially, culturally and financially – that could adversely affect their success in college. Notre Dame College wants to recruit mentors for its first gen scholarship recipients. As an NDC alumna or alumnus, we hope that you will consider joining us a mentor.
Why should you be a mentor?
- Share your knowledge, expertise and your experiences at Notre Dame College
- Impact your community by helping a student succeed both personally and professionally
- Improve your leadership skills
- Network with and learn from other mentors in the program
- Help improve college retention and graduation rates in Northeast Ohio, and ultimately, our region’s economy