How it Works:
The Dual Admission Program is designed for students interested in admission to Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) and Notre Dame College (NDC) with the intent of completing a combined associate’s/bachelor’s degree.
Dual Admission students are strongly encouraged to complete an associate’s degree from Tri-C.
Prior to full-time enrollment at Notre Dame College, Dual Admission candidates must complete a minimum of 25 semester hours from Tri-C including English 1010, English 1020 and Math 1270/1280 or 1250 (depending on major), with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
Students who meet the above criteria are guaranteed admission to Notre Dame College (and are not required to formally submit a transfer application or pay an application fee to Notre Dame College).
Benefits of the Dual Admission Program:
- Transfer to NDC with junior-level standing
- One application process for both Tri-C and NDC
- Access to advisors at both Tri-C and NDC for course selection
- NDC transfer scholarships ranging from $4,000 to $10,000 are available for full-time students who have a minimum GPA of 2.5. Phi Theta Kappa Award to select incoming Community College students who achieve a minimum GPA of 3.5 (must complete a minimum of 24 credit hours).
- Opportunity to enroll in one class each Fall and Spring semester at NDC while attending Tri-C. Full-time Tri-C students may enroll in one course a semester at NDC for no additional tuition through the Cross-Registration program.
- Dual Admission students from Tri-C who cross-register at NDC will have access to NDC Academic Support Services, Library and Computer Labs, Career Services Center, The Keller Center, and campus events.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Application form along with Tri-C’s application form and return both to the Enrollment Center at Cuyahoga Community College.
- Submit high school transcript (mailed directly from the school to Tri-C) or official GED transcript (mailed directly from the testing agency to Tri-C) and ACT/SAT scores, directly from College Board or on high school transcript
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended (mailed directly from the institution to Tri-C).
As a condition of admission to the Dual Admission Program, your signature on the application authorizes Cuyahoga Community College and Notre Dame College to share academic transcripts and exchange information concerning your admission and baccalaureate advising. Notre Dame College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, age, disability, national origin, gender or sexual orientation in the administration of any policies or programs.
Meet with a Dual Admission Counselor
At any time, feel free to contact our admissions office at email@example.com to set up an individual meeting or ask questions