Notre Dame Cheer
The Notre Dame Cheer Program is an extra-curricular opportunity that enhances student life and boosts spirit on campus year-round. The Falcon cheerleading and dance teams offer the chance to build long-lasting friendships, team camaraderie, and the unique opportunity to elevate the NDC athletics experience.
Performing Arts Scholarships
As part of our dedication to Arts Education, Performing Arts Scholarships are available for incoming students. Take advantage of this remarkable opportunity NDC offers students, regardless of their academic interests or athletic involvement.
Cheerleading Clinics and Tryouts
Ready to become part of the Falcon Family? Grab your biggest bow and tap into your school spirit for your tryout!
Cheerleading tryouts are held over several days in the spring semester prior to each academic year.
Check back often for Cheer Clinic and tryout updates!
Get an idea of what to expect from NDC Cheer tryouts…take a look at the 2021 tryout schedule:
- Arrive at 8 a.m. for check-in with documentation fully completed
- Pack a lunch and bring water
- Attire: Black or blue shorts, white shirt, cheerleading shoes, performance ready hair and make-up including a bow
- Approximate end of tryout is 2:00 p.m.
- All students will be notified of results by 8:00 p.m.
- Please arrive with the following two documents completed:
Cheerleading Tryout Application
Cheerleading & Dance Wavier
For more information on our program and tryout process, contact the head coach:
Find us on Instagram
Find us on Twitter
Discover the Real You at NDC
Your NDC education can waken and shape your passions, sharpen strengths and lead to a career path that is meaningful and rewarding. Discover your potential at NDC.