- Game design minors will employ the design process to produce the most effective solutions in both interactive and experiential art forms.
- Game design minors will demonstrate advanced applications in game development software and hardware to expand technical knowledge of game production for a range of platforms.
- Game design minors will defend work in formal and informal group settings.
- Game design minors will assemble professional level portfolio work, from websites to playable 58 demonstrations.
- Game design minors will demonstrate professionalism when working alongside diverse teams of students, leading, managing time, delegating tasks and meeting deadlines.
Emphasis: 12 Credits
All game design minors are required to take all prerequisite courses before entering emphasis
courses for the game design minor.