Notre Dame College’s Board of Trustees invites confidential applications and nominations for the 15th President of the College.
About Notre Dame College
Notre Dame is a Catholic, four-year liberal arts college, founded in 1922 by the Sisters of Notre Dame. The College is located on a beautiful campus in a suburban residential community east of Cleveland, Ohio. The President, as chief executive officer, is responsible for all activities of the College. Notre Dame offers bachelor’s degrees in 30 traditional and emerging disciplines plus a variety of master’s degrees, certification programs and continuing and professional development programs for students on campus and online.
The College offers 19 NCAA Division II intercollegiate athletic programs for men and women. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional dedicated to promoting the College’s growth and excellence. The President will be dedicated to the Catholic values and Mission of the College: educating a diverse population in the liberal arts for personal, professional and global responsibility.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree (earned doctorate or terminal degree preferred) appropriate for college leadership and a personal commitment to life-long learning
- Foster a vibrant and inclusive campus community
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated success in creating new revenue streams
- Demonstrate executive administrative accomplishments encompassing resource development, fiscal planning and management, and strategic and long-range planning
- Be an effective and enthusiastic fund-raiser and advocate connecting the College to the larger community
- Develop and maintain rapport with regional business and civic leaders
- Understand the opportunities and challenges facing Catholic colleges today
- Be a strong leader with a track record of successfully leading organizational improvement and transformation
- Have a passion for representing Notre Dame and its mission to alumni, donors and the community
Confidential inquiries and nominations should be directed to Cheryl Hyatt or Robert Head at Notredamecollege@hyatt-fennell.com.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and should be submitted prior to January 2, 2020 to receive full consideration. Applications should include a letter of interest, resume/cv and information for five professional references submitted to Notredamecollege@hyatt-fennell.com.
Notre Dame College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.