NDC Dining Hall
Notre Dame College wants to do its best to keep everyone safe and healthy, limit the exposure and spread of COVID-19, and continue to deliver a highly personal face-to-face educational and co-curricular experience. As we return to campus, everyone will need to do their part to take care of themselves and help take care the community. Now, more than ever, our mission calls on us to exercise our commitment to personal and global responsibility.
Below you will find information about the Dining Hall operations for the upcoming year. This will be different than in past years, but we know you will do your part to make things work effectively. Please know that these are subject to change as guidelines from health and government officials update policies and procedures.
- Students with a meal plan will have the option to eat in the dining hall or get a carryout container for a to-go option.
- The number of tables and chairs have been reduced in order to observe social distancing.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed on several tables for those that choose to utilize this them.
- There will be a new “flow of traffic” for Dining Hall guests so that social distancing can be observed.
- Food will be served by Normandy Catering staff members.
- Some food options, such as the salad bar, will be limited as they will be served by staff members.
- Grab and go will be limited to individually wrapped frozen desserts (i.e. ice cream bars).
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been added to the Dining Hall.
- Single use/disposable papers will be placed by the beverage station so that individuals will not need to touch anything with their hands.
- Glass has been added to the serving lines.