Over a dozen community partners and startup accelerators, including Jumpstart, Bizdom and FlashStarts, wrote letters in supportof the EDC@NDC and said they would refer clients to the student experiential learning initiative.
Startup monies for EDC@NDC programming have been provided primarily by initial funding partners. The center will conduct many of its operations and activities in the College’s new student center with plans to build a dedicated space dependent on future funding.
- NEO Fund
- Bad Girl Ventures (BGV)
- Hispanic Business Center (HBC)
- Women’s Business Center (WBC)
- SEA Change, a Social Enterprise Accelerator
- Cleveland Culinary Launch and Kitchen (CCLK)
- Northeast Ohio Student Venture Fund (NEOSVF)
- Economic Community Development Institute (ECDI)
- Cleveland Leadership Center (ACCELRATE CLEVELAND)
Announcements of new partners are forthcoming.