Meet Once Each Month
Participants of Notre Dame’s Books that Change the World seminar for the year will meet monthly to discuss a great literary work during a 90-minute session. During each session, participants will explore and discuss a different great work.
Those who enroll will receive a detailed schedule in advance.
Choose Between Two Options
The seminar will meet one Tuesday evening or one Thursday morning each month, beginning in September and ending in April . Registrants may come to either session, except for in January, but do not need to attend both each month.
The dates for 2017-2018 are:
- September 19 or 21 – Isabel Allende – House of the Spirits
- October 17 or 19 – Orhan Pamuk – Snow
- November 7 or 9 – John Prendergast – Unlikely Brothers
- December 12 or 14 – Zadie Smith – On Beauty
- January 23, 2018 – Movie Night: Gabriel Garcia Marquez – Love in the Time of Cholera
- February 13 or 15- Chan Jung – Wild Swans
- March 13 or 15 – Amos Oz – Judas
- April 10 or 12 – J.M. Coetzee – Waiting for the Barbarians
Register Now or Request Additional Information
Register online now or contact Tina Jurcisin at 216.373.6520 or email@example.com for additional information.
If the seminar for this year has already started, contact Tina Jurcisin at 216.373.6520 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options, including joining our mailing list for future offerings.