Select Page

Consumer Information

The links below provide detailed information about policies, procedures, and resources for Notre Dame College students.

General Information

Students who have complaints about financial aid should first work with the office of Student Financial Aid to resolve the dispute. Students may contact the Director, an FA staff member or the Office of the Dean of Students as alternate resources. If the dispute is not resolved to the student’s satisfaction there are resources outside of the university that may assist:
Federal Ombudsman for federal loan disputes
Ohio Department of Higher Education is responsible for responding to formal complaints against colleges and universities in Ohio.