Are you ready for Fall 2014?
With fall semester less than two weeks away, here is some information on how to get the year off to a smooth start:
Falcon Fast Pass
- New students:
- Sign up for payment plan and make first payment or balance is paid in full
- See My NDC for more information on how to earn the Falcon Fast Pass!
- If your student is a new federal loan borrower, he or she must:
- If you are a new federal PLUS loan borrower, you are required to complete a PLUS loan MPN at www.studentloans.gov
- All parents should remind their student to check the Financial Aid tab on My.NDC to verify that there is nothing listed under "Missing Financial Aid Documents." (Click on the link for "View Financial Aid Document Tracking" to see a list of missing/received documents.)
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid at 216.373.5213 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Move in Date – AUGUST 22
- Last name A-M – noon-2 p.m.
- Last name N-Z – 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- If you are a fall athlete or a member of cheerleading, band or welcome weekend crew, check with your coach or program director to find out your move-in day and time.
- Contact the Residence Life Office at 216-373-5181.
- Stay connected to Notre Dame and your student by registering for your own parent portal account.
- With permission from your student, My NDC will give you access to your student’s account, financial aid, academic record and other important College information
- Click the link below for instructions on how to sign up for your account today! Parent Portal Instructions.
| Back To Top |
Welcome Weekend '14
From Friday, August 22, until Sunday, August 24, is Notre Dame College's annual Welcome Weekend. This year’s theme is The Falcon Flock Awaits You! First-year students will have many opportunities to interact with each other, returning students and College staff.
On Friday, students will meet with other residential and commuter students, learn about being safe on or off campus─and will be able to watch a newly released movie. For Saturday, students will be able to participate in a service project, learn about Notre Dame's great student organizations and sign up for an on-campus job. Sunday concludes the weekend of welcome with Mass, the opening academic convocation, a picnic, activities, safe zone training, a candlelight ceremony and ice cream social.
All first-year students are encouraged to attend all of the events during Welcome Weekend. We ask that you, as a parent, reassure your student of the importance of attending all of the events planned specifically to welcome your child to the campus community.
Contact Dr. Becky McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
| Back To Top |