November 13 - December 19:
Photographic and Poetic Reflections
Don Iannone and Carla Lovejoy
Cleveland area photographers Iannone and Lovejoy join forces to tell a visual story about human trafficking, which they describe as “imagining the unimaginable.” The exhibit includes images from a joint photo shoot by Iannone and Lovejoy as well as a separate assemblage by Iannone, which is accompanied by his poetry.
An opening reception will be held in the library on
Thursday, November 13th from 5 to 7 p.m.
A gallery talk by the artists and Renee Jones, president and CEO of the Renee Jones Empowerment Center will start at 5:30 p.m.
Admission to the gallery is free and open to the public during library hours.
Book-A-Year Club Gallery
Clara Fritzsche Library
The Book-A-Year Club Gallery, established in 1998, serves as an exhibit space for the Clara Fritzsche Library. Gallery exhibitions are booked and promoted by the Library Director. It is the mission of the gallery to:
- Provide a stimulating, intellectual environment for library patrons.
- Promote the college by highlighting its programs and faculty.
- Support the mission of the college.
- Promote Notre Dame College’s Tolerance Resource Center and Eastern Church Resource Center, also housed in the library.
- Increase the visibility of Notre Dame College.
- Reach out to the local community by providing exhibits of interest to the general public and providing exposure to local artists.