February 13 - March 30:
monotype prints by
a showing of 40 original monotype prints portraying organic elements in abstract form conceived and created by local artist Holly Kenny. This exhibit marks the first time the artist will be showing her print work. An opening reception will be held in the library on Thursday, February 13th from 7 to 9 p.m. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
The exhibit may be viewed during library hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Sunday 1-10 p.m.
Notre Dame College is located at 4545 College Road in South Euclid. For further information contact Karen Zoller at 216.373.5267 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book-A-Year Club Gallery
Clara Fritzsche Library
The Book-A-Year Club Gallery, established in 1998, serves as an exhibit space for the Clara Fritzsche Library. Gallery exhibitions are booked and promoted by the Library Director. It is the mission of the gallery to:
- Provide a stimulating, intellectual environment for library patrons.
- Promote the college by highlighting its programs and faculty.
- Support the mission of the college.
- Promote Notre Dame College’s Tolerance Resource Center and Eastern Church Resource Center, also housed in the library.
- Increase the visibility of Notre Dame College.
- Reach out to the local community by providing exhibits of interest to the general public and providing exposure to local artists.