As students, Notre Dame College touched our lives in so many ways. As alumni, please consider re-investing in your College! See below for some exciting opportunities. Please call Mary Elizabeth Cotleur at 1.877.NDC.OHIO x5316 or e-mail at email@example.com for more information on any of the following initiatives.
Notre Dame College Alumni Association
The Notre Dame College Alumni Association (NDCAA) is led by a volunteer board of committed alumni who are dedicated to advancing the mission of Notre Dame College while strengthening the bonds of alumni friendship.
The NDCAA works with the College to put on first-rate alumni events, like homecoming. There are many ways to participate. Alumni are needed to serve on committees such as:
- Class Representatives
- Student Liaison
- Religious Activities
- And More!!
Read more about these committees on the Alumni Association's webpage.
Help us to recruit the next generation of alumni by lending a hand to our Admissions staff! Notre Dame College graduates are the best ambassadors for a Notre Dame College education – because you’ve experience it yourself!
You can help by referring interested students to our admissions staff. If you know a student interested in attending Notre Dame College, please refer them to Associate Director of Admission Katie McMahon at 1.877.NDC.EDU. Alumni-referred students receive fee-waived applications!
Our current students can benefit from your expertise! We seek alumni to:
- Act as a resource for current students in their career exploration
- Serve as cooperative education links
- Provide cooperative education and internship opportunities
Demonstrate your confidence in Notre Dame College by making a philanthropic contribution. There are many ways to give. Please visit our Support NDC website for more details. Contributions to the College are deductible for Federal Income Tax purposes.
Become a Mentor
Notre Dame College has teamed up with College Now - Greater Cleveland - to help our students reach their full potential and graduate!
College Now Greater Cleveland’s mission is to increase college attainment through college access advising, financial aid counseling, and scholarship services. As Ohio’s largest and the nation’s first comprehensive college access nonprofit, College Now has implemented the College Now Mentoring Program – an initiative focused on increasing college retention and graduation rates among our scholarship recipients.
Most of College Now’s scholarship recipients are from low-income families and are first-generation college students. Even with College Now’s help, these students continue to face a number of obstacles – academically, socially, culturally and financially – that could adversely affect their success in college. College Now has joined forces with Notre Dame College to recruit mentors for its scholarship recipients that enroll at NDC. As an NDC alumna or alumnus, we hope that you will consider joining us a mentor to help improve college graduation rates in Northeast Ohio.
The mentoring program is strategically designed to accommodate the schedules of busy students and professionals:
- Complete an application (takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and requires professional references) and attend a one-hour orientation session
- Commit to being paired with a College Now scholarship recipient mentee for the duration of their college career (pairs will be matched in summer)
- Provide solid advice on college, careers, managing time, and navigating life’s barriers
- Invest a minimal amount of time – the majority of communications are done through a guided curriculum via email on our online platform 2-3 times per month
- Attend College Now hosted group mentee/mentor events 3 times per year
Why should you be a mentor?
- Share your knowledge and expertise, and your experiences at Notre Dame College
- Impact your community by helping a student succeed both personally and professionally
- Improve your leadership skills
- Network with and learn from other mentors in the program
- Help improve college retention and graduation rates in Northeast Ohio, and ultimately, our region’s economy
Sign up to be a mentor at https://collegenowgc.imentorinteractive.org/