Completing your degree is a big decision. Going back to school is exciting, but it can seem like a daunting task. Our staff is here to help you answer all of your questions about financial aid, your previous coursework, job prospects, registration, online classes and everything in between. Our goal is to ensure that you feel comfortable as you begin your journey here at NDC.
Why Notre Dame College?
- The College has historically had adult-focused programs and understands the needs of busy adults.
- Our small class sizes give you the personal attention you deserve as you complete your degree.
- With highly marketable, career-focused majors, our students are prepared for advancement in the real world.
- Notre Dame College offers a variety of class delivery options – online, evening, day and weekend to fit your schedule.
How Do I Apply for Admission as an Adult Student?
- Complete an Adult Application online.
- Submit official, final high school or GED transcripts.
- Submit official transcripts of all college level coursework.
- Complete an admissions interview with the Office of Adult Admissions.
What are the Adult Admissions Requirements?
Notre Dame College admits potential students who demonstrate the potential for outstanding scholarship and a commitment to integrity. Admissions decisions are made on a case by case basis after completion of an admissions interview and review of previous coursework. A minimum 2.5 overall GPA is required for full admission to Notre Dame College.
I have coursework from a community college. What will happen to these credits?
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact:
Office of Adult and Graduate Admissions
Mailing Address: 4545 College Road Cleveland, OH 44121
Office Location: Regina 107b 4545 College Road Cleveland, OH 44121
Notre Dame College Title IX Statement on Non-Discrimination:
Notre Dame College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, or age in its programs and activities. This policy extends to employment with and admission to the College.