The best way to start on the road to attend Notre Dame College is with the application process. Please select this link to begin filling out the Free Online International Student Application form. Original official transcripts translated into English providing proof that secondary education was successfully completed are required.
- Original official transcripts from all colleges and universities or professional schools previously attended, translated into English
- TOEFL score of 500 or higher on the paper-based test, 173 or higher on the computer-based test, or 61 or higher on the Internet-based test
- STEP test (offered mainly in Japan) may be taken in lieu of the TOEFL. The minimum STEP score is a "Grade 2A."
- Notre Dame College's financial statement indicating that the funds exist and will be available to pay for the first academic year
ATHLETES must achieve two of the three-documented standards:
- Graduate in top half of class (Confirmation from head master/guidance counselor).
- Receive a minimum 2.00 G.P.A.
- Obtain official results of the ACT/SAT test [ACT=18+ or SAT=860+]